Taadiib is pleased to invite Pakistani school children around the country to share their ideas to help achieve a more sustainable future. School children are requested to participate in the Taadiib all Pakistan Schools Essay Competition 2020. This year’s theme is “We Are The Change”.
All 2020 scholarship applications must be submitted before 23:00 PST on 15th March 2019. Essay submission deadline is 23:00 PST on 31st March 2019. Shortlisted candidates from around Pakistan will be notified and invited for interview by mid-April.
Taadiib essay competition is designed for high school students aged between 11 and 14.
updated 23 Jan 2020
Spring 2020 Essay Competition
- A cash prize of PKR 12,000 for winning candidate.
- A books gift voucher of PKR 3,000 for winning candidate to be used at Liberty Books.
- A PKR 2,000 worth of gift voucher will be awarded to nominated teacher.
- A cash prize of PKR 5,000 for runner-up candidate.
- A books gift voucher of PKR 1,500 for winning candidate to be used at Liberty Books.
- A PKR 500 worth of gift voucher will be awarded to nominated teacher.
*See terms & conditions for further details.
Complete a full application by 23:00 PST on 15th March 2020.
You will require:
- A letter of recommendation. (see below for full details)
- Nomination and Registration of your mentoring teacher. Your teacher must complete teacher survey by 23:00 PST on 15th March 2020 for them to be eligible for prize.
Letter must be on School Letterhead and signed by your nominated teacher and School Principle. Letter must state your academic performance and overall conduct.
Submit your essay (the word limit is maximum 750 words and minimum 650 words) by 23:00 PST on 31st March 2020.
Remember submissions will only be accepted from candidates who have completed first 2 steps. You will receive a confirmation email upon submission. Keep all our correspondence saved in your email box.
Click Here to download ESSAY SUBMISSION MS Word TemplateUpload Essay
You essay will be judged based on following criteria with mentioned weightage:
Originality and Idea 0
Clear Structure 0
Thoughtful Argumentation 0
Grammar and Comprehension 0
We will also take into account the letter of recommendation supplied by your school teacher and the following interview performance. You may also be requested to provide a short video personal statement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before contacting us with your query, please go through the list of questions below:
How do I submit my essay online?
Taadiib has created a google form for submission that is much easier to use and accessible on all devices Click Here to submit your essay! Please note: we do not accept essays sent by email.
Will I receive a certificate?
All submissions that are accepted will receive a certificate of participation. Winner and runner up will receive a certificate of recognition.
How can I download my certificate?
Once your essay is accepted you will receive an email with a unique reference number. If you do not know your reference number, please contact us using contact form.
You will receive a printable certificate. If you will not receive it by May2020 you can request one by using your unique reference code sent to you by email.
How do I know my entry was successfully submitted?
You will receive an email from Taadiib. If you are facing any difficulty, please email us.
Where can I find the topics for the 2020 competition?
Topics for Spring Essay Competition 2020 can be read online .
Can I submit more than one topic?
No, students can only write one essay each on topic of your choice that answer the essay question and follow this year’s theme.
Is there a word limit for the essays?
Yes, word count is 750 words. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Should I put my name, age, school, country, and topic number on my essay?
Yes you can however it is important to fill our essay application form.
Is filling Teachers and Learning Survey a must?
No, Your teacher must only complete teacher survey by 23:00 PST on 15th March 2020 for them to be eligible for prize.
Is doing Happiness Meter Assessment a must?
Yes, it allows us to understand student’s emotional well-being.
Terms & Conditions
- Applicants must be Pakistani national living in Pakistan.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 11 and 14 on 31st March 2020, and currently studying at school.
- The students must complete the essays independently – they must be original, non-plagiarised work.
- Applications (deadline 15th March 2020 at 23:00 PST) and submissions (deadline 31st March 2020 at 23:00 PST) received before deadlines will only be accepted with no exception, whatsoever.
- Only fully completed applications with all steps followed will be considered.
- Entry to this competition is FREE and there is no fee charged to the candidate, whatsoever.
- The prizes will be distributed through banking channels.
- Data provided to Taadiib will be property of Taadiib and can be used for research purposes. However, under no circumstances your data will be shared with any other party. Your contact information will be used by Tadaiib for future communications.
- The successful applicant also agrees to their name being published on the Taadiib website, and social media pages.
- Applicants must have permission from their parent/guardian to accept the essay competition terms and conditions and rules and regulations.
- Taadiib ensures an unbiased and independent process of completion however Taadiib have sole discretion to choose the winners that cannot be challenged by any party.